Our visions and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
Our Mission Statement
Believe in yourself, show respect for each other and together, we succeed.
At Waltham Holy Cross Primary School we aim to:
Provide full access to the curriculum to every child irrespective of aptitude, gender or race and promote those values such as care and consideration for each other, a love and respect for learning, an excitement in the pursuit of creativity and a sense of endeavour to achieve full potential and high standards through quality experiences for all within the school community.
Our School Aims
At Waltham Holy Cross Primary School…
We aim to develop:
- Pride in our school as part of the wider community
- A caring and supportive environment
- A sense of personal responsibility and self discipline.
We aim to provide opportunities:
- For each child and adult to reach his/her own potential without barriers
- For each child to develop confidence and language skills, to become literate, effective communicators
- For each child to develop an enquiring mind
- For each child to develop skills to become numerate
- For each child to have the knowledge to promote a healthy lifestyle.
We aim to foster:
- Self esteem and pride
- Consideration and care for others
- A healthy attitude to competition and individuality.